8.16.2010

Three years...?

That's right 3 years ago today, Tyler and I tied the knot. To most people, I'm sure 3 years isn't very long, but I can't believe it's already been that long! He won't read this, but I'll still let you guys know what blessing he is in my life. Tyler still surprises me with the little things he does and I am grateful for him every day. He makes me a better person and I love that my husband is my best friend. I asked him what his favorite part of these past three years has been...he said he's loved all of it. I told him to stop being diplomatic and really think about it. He paused for a minute and said...the T Rex.
Love you babe!

2 comments:

bigtallhorses said...

I can't believe there's finally an update, three years since you've updated, oh wait that's probably your anniversary, either way you guys are awesome! The T-rex is pretty cool you have to admit.

ty and afs said...

Ha, I did to read this, even though you were working on it while I was busy painting the floor boards and door way of the bathroom. Love you too!