4.11.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!

Tyler's Birthday was on April 5th. I love you Ty! It was a celebration all weekend. Ty and I went to dinner on Friday night, then went to see Fast & Furious. It was actually pretty good! Then on Saturday we went up to the Godfreys. We had delicious cheeseburgers and celebrated all the April birthdays. Happy Birthday Eric and Dave! Then the next day I made Swedish Pancakes. Tyler said that's what he wanted for breakfast. They were really good! I hadn't had them forever. We will have to make them more....And before Tyler got up I had set up all his presents in the kitchen. He was suprised!


Then that afternoon we went to the Arfai's to celebrate with my family. And that's where Tyler got HaloWars! He keeps playing all hours of the night. It's been driving me batty! (He's playing it right now)
And I actually got a present on Tyler's birthday too. He cut his hair! I've been telling him he needs to cut the mop on his head for sometime. And today he finally let me. Yes people, I cut his hair. He is so trusting! I am not good at it, but practice makes perfect! (notice the before and after)




No comments: