4.11.2009

Hello Strangers! It's about time...I know. Yes, I'm not the best at blogging, and Tyler isn't interested. I'm really going to try to get on more though. Here's a little update since last time...which was Christmas. Ha ha. Both of our birthdays were in the last couple of months. So I wrote a little about that. We are going to WICKED this weekend though and I am sooo excited! Plus we are going to Hawaii on Saturday! Also exciting. Plus Easter is here! Exciting as well..I may just burst from all of this excitement. Don't worry, Tyler is very mellow and his extreme lack of excitement will keep us in balance:)

4 comments:

bigtallhorses said...

Ha ha! you guys have such fun adventures, and great job on his hair! it looks so great! We love hanging out with you guys you are so fun.

Parisa and Zac said...

Yay an update! Looks like you guys have had an eventful last couple of months! I like Tyler's hair short the best, it suits him!

Lisa Wilson said...

Hey Afsonai! I fell across your blog browsing around a bit and wanted to say "Hi". You and your husband look really happy. Congrats.

Lisa Woodmansee

Aleena said...

HI Afsonai, I don't know if you check this very often but I just wanted to make sure you were aware of our ten year reunion coming up August 13 & 14. We would love to see you! Check out the blog for all of the information or email us with your current information even if you are not coming. Thanks!
altaclass2000.blogspot.com
altaclass2000@gmail.com

It is good to see what you are up to.
Aleena Steed