4.11.2009

My Birthday

For my birthday I REALLY wanted to go to DISNEYLAND. And being the wonderful husband Tyler is...we went! So me, Ty, and my parents went to Cali for a few days. So we got up at 6am and headed to the airport. Thanks mom for planning the flights! JETLBLUE baby! We flew into the Long Beach Airport. Anyone who has been there know it is so SMALL! But it's cute. When we got off of the plane the weather was so nice!














We couldn't check into our hotel just yet so we went to the beach. It was so nice! We went to the same Newport Beach that we went last time with the Godfreys. Only this time we didn't get into the ocean. It was nice, but not at all hot. There was a sailboat race going on! So we walked to the end of the pier. The boats got SO close to eachother! I thought they were going to crash. They didn't.










No comments: